A video that has made me rethink things.
Fuck. I knew there had to be a twist, but not that. Powerful.
wow that was one of the most powerful things I’ve ever seen
My eyes… Got damnit 😭
… Definitely I wasn’t ready 😢😪
Have an early morning smile..
The DC Mayor’s Office on African Affairs (OAA) is looking for dynamic volunteers for the 5th Annual DC Africa Festival on Sunday, August 3rd from 12:00pm to 6:00pm. The Festival celebrates diverse communities of the District’s African diaspora through art, culture, food, history, and music.
We are looking for volunteers who can support the event in a variety of capacities: assisting vendors, managing the registration table, coordinating children’s activities, and helping with logistics.
- Say nigga
- Be a part of the natural hair movement.
3. Tell my black ass what I should and should not be offended about.
4. Jump in on every tumblr post made for black people and say all people. Nobody was talking to you. Stay in your socks and sandals lane.
5. Try to redefine anti-Blackness so you don’t have to worry about it.
6. Determine what is or isn’t anti-Black.